Laminator required for aircraft production work.
• Planning and implementing quality assurance activities to ensure that development processes and standards are followed in the projects you are assigned to.
• Close cooperation with both the project manager and with your QA team leader.
• You will provide staff and management with objective insight into processes and associated work products.
• You will make a recommendation on project process and work product quality at every major project milestone.
• You will be the partner of the project managers and process owners for improving the processes applied.
• You will be involved in other process audit programs and improvement projects within R&D.
• You will report to your QA team leader.
• You have an engineering degree preferably in electronics / mechanics or equivalent by experience.
• Engineering experience – 5 to 10 years – is a must.
• You have a good knowledge of automotive industry quality systems (e.g. ISO/TS, APQP, …) preferably also of CMMi. Extra assets can be:
• auditor experience
• qualification as a green or black belt six sigma
• experience as an FMEA moderator
• You have an analytical mindset; you are goal-oriented with a high degree of perseverance.
• You have strong people skills, thanks to your strong communication and language (English) skills you know how to obtain objective answers and to transform process deviations into improvement opportunities.
• You excel in teamwork and are strong in reporting knowledge and results.
• You are keen on learning in our fast changing environment.
Fitter required for aircraft production work.
We require a first class candidate who can show leadership and provide guidance to production personal. Self-motivated and driven to succeed. Provide first class general engineering support centered on Production Engineering, new product introduction, technology acquisition, process improvements and design and analysis support, customer interaction, tooling and product design.
Applications are now invited from B1 or B2 licensed aircraft engineers to join the engineering team in Brussels.
The successful candidate will work well as part of a busy team, will have a can-do attitude and will demonstrate excellent professional standards.
The team consists of people who work a shift system to provide 24 hours support to the aircraft. A competitive employment package is on offer. To apply, please send your CV.