Semi-Skilled Electrical – Mechanical Technician
Benzen Group has an urgent requirement for a SEMI-SKILLED ELECTRICAL – MECHANICAL TECHNICIAN based in the UK.
Benzene Group UK Office has an immediate opportunity for experienced electrical and/or maintenance technicians to expand our client’s team in the purpose built UK maintenance facility.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Relevant experience in a mechanical/electrical environment, either within rail, aviation or similar operations
- The ability to interact and work in both a team and autonomous environment
- Proven electrical and/or mechanical fault finding and/or fabrication experience
- Experience conducting preventative and corrective maintenance in a similar environment
- Understands and cares for tools, equipment and PPE as appropriate
- Knowledge and actual use of small machine tools a plus
- Knowledge of Health & Safety including bio-hazards, manual handling and Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
The ideal candidate must:
- Be available for shift work and if required, should be willing to work overtime, including weekends and public holidays
- Have the right to live and work in the UK